Discounts and Rebates
Federal, state and local governments are working to help those in need during the COVID-19 outbreak. The City has compiled a list of resources that can assist those who have been impacted.
City of Issaquah
- Gold Pass – $25/year (regular rate is $175)- this is an annual pass that offers access to the Community Center and Julius Boehm Pool; Gold Scholarships are available for those who can not afford the $25 fee
- Limited Income Household Utility Rebate- Eligible households who enroll in Puget Sound Energy’s HELP program can get an annual $100 rebate check.
- Limited Income Senior Utility Rebate- Eligible seniors can get 75% off their total water and
sewer bill and 100% off their stormwater bill.
- Senior Lunch - Suggested contribution at the Senior Center is $4.50 for those 60+ years old; $6.50 for those under 60 years old;
- Metro & Sound Transit- Regional Reduced Fare Permit - entitles eligible riders to reduced fares on public transportation systems in the Puget Sound region.
- Property Tax Property Reduction and Deferral Programs - Residents 61 years old or older, who own their home, and for 2020 who have an annual income of $58,000 or less, may be eligible for a property tax reductions or deferrals. These programs also apply to individuals with disabilities and was recently expanded with state revisions to the income level eligibility (previously $40,000 or less).
- Basic Cable Rebate- Seniors (62+) are eligible to receive 30% off basic cable rates.
- Internet- Eligible households can receive a low-cost service rate.
Sammamish Water Plateau
- Utility Bill Assistance Program (UBAP)- Eligible customers can get 45% off their water bill and 30% off their sewer base charges.