Routes through Issaquah with no change:
Routes with reduced operation:
- Route 271- Issaquah to University District
Routes no longer operating currently:
- Route 200- In Issaquah Highlands and Issaquah, use Route 269 (no deviation off NW Sammamish Rd.) or Route ST 554.
- Route 208- No mid-day service to Issaquah will be available.
- Route 214- Use Route ST 554 between Issaquah and downtown Seattle.
- Route 216- Use Route 269 between Bear Creek Park & Ride and Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride. Use Route ST 554 between Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride and downtown Seattle.
- Route 217- Use Route 269 (at SE 56th St & East Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE) between 220th Ave SE and Issaquah Transit Center. Use Route ST 554 between Issaquah Transit Center and downtown Seattle.
- Route 218- Use Route ST 554 between Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride and downtown Seattle.
- Route 219- Use Route 269 between Redmond and Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride. Use Route ST 554 between Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride and downtown Seattle.
- ST 556- Use Route 271 between Issaquah and University of Washington.
Sammamish Community Ride
In partnership with King County Metro, Sammamish Community Ride is a dial-a-ride shuttle. Rather than traveling along a fixed route, Sammamish Community Ride is an on-demand transportation service that travels within a specified service area. It offers flexible service throughout designated areas in Klahanie, Sunny Hills, Providence Point, Sammamish Highlands neighborhoods, and Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride. Learn more.
Customers with disabilities who are no longer able to reach their essential destinations using fixed-route service can contact the Access Transportation Call Center at 206-205-5000 for assistance.
To promote physical distancing, King County Metro is scheduling no more than two passengers on an Access bus at one time and eliminating fare collection.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, King County Metro and the King County Department of Natural Resources and Parks (DNRP) are postponing the 2020 Trailhead Direct season until further notice.