Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Click to Home
Your GovernmentOur ResidentsFor VisitorsDoing BusinessHow Do I
How do I request a police record?
You may request a copy of a police report in person or through the mail. The cost is 15 cents per page. Records-request forms are available at our customer service window in the lobby, 130 E. Sunset Way.

We will respond to your request within five business days. In some circumstances, you will be asked to present photo ID at the time you request or pick up your report. This is to comply with laws regarding the release of restricted information. If your case is a criminal case, your request may be forwarded to the city prosecutor for release.

Our records department is open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday (closed on holidays). If you choose to mail in your request, include a letter with your information in it, as well as your case number and a self-addressed stamped envelope. Mail your request to:

Issaquah Police Department
Attn: Records
P.O. Box 1307
Issaquah, WA 98027

We do not release police reports over the phone, fax or through email. Public disclosure requests will be taken over the phone, fax or through email and released with appropriate redactions.


Show All Answers

1. Where do I find information on Issaquah's jail?
2. How do I request a police record?
3. How do I register my security alarm?
4. Where do I find vehicle collision reports and forms?
5. How do I apply for an alien firearm license?
6. How do I look up criminal history information?
7. How do I apply for a Concealed Weapons Permit?
8. How do I obtain or renew my driver's license?
9. How do I apply for a firearms dealer license?
10. What are the City's fireworks rules?
11. Where can I find the City's municipal code?
12. Where can I find public defender information?
13. Does the City have speed cameras?
14. How do I deal with wildlife issues?