Accommodations / Capacity
Capacity: 175 guests (utilizing the manor interior and tented deck) or 130 (utilizing just the manor interior)
|Photos||Rooms||Room Size||Capacity||Common Room Uses|
|Great Room||1200 square feet|
37 by 31 feet
|Wedding ceremonies, receptions / celebrations and business meetings|
|Parlor||400 square feet|
20 by 20 feet
|Additional seating, buffet, bar, mingling space and small business meetings|
|Deck / Tent||800 square feet|
20 by 40 feet
|Wedding ceremonies, receptions / celebrations, bar, buffet and mingling space|
|Sitting Room||256 square feet|
16 1/2 by 15 1/2 feet
|N/A||Gift table, bar, buffet and mingling space|
|Dining Room||210 square feet|
14 by 15 feet
|N/A||Gift table, bar, buffet and mingling space|
|Kitchen / Prep Space||224 square feet|
14 by 16 feet
|N/A||Catering prep space, buffet and bar|
**Not a commercial kitchen**
|Foyer||168 square feet|
12 by 14 feet
|N/A||Manor's main entry, sign-in table, greeting area and gift table|
|Bride's Room||N/A||Changing Space / Break-Out Meeting Rooms|
|Groom's Room||N/A||Changing Space / Break-Out Meeting Rooms|
Note: Public restrooms are located off the Great Room.
The front and back parking lots have a combined 75 parking stalls, including three handicapped stalls. Parking is complimentary. There is parking available
Overflow parking is available at the park-and-ride one block north of the Manor. We do not have parking lot staff to direct your guests, so this would be your responsibility.
Overnight parking on the Manor's grounds is not permitted, including RV parking. There are two RV parks nearby that can assist you with this service.
Manor office staff are available to assist you with the booking of the Tibbetts Creek Manor and to answer your facility-related questions throughout the planning process.
We do not, however, offer event planning services to assist you with the extended planning details of your event, such as catering, decorating, event logistics, purchasing, budgeting and creative detailing. There are several event planners in the area that can assist you with these services. Wedding planning websites such as Wedding Wire and The Knot list providers in your area. We also have a few experienced at our sites listed on our Vendors Services (PDF) page.
We will always have a manor representative on-site during your event, from start to finish. The size of your event will determine the number of staff needed. Think of our staff as custodial security. They will be on-site during the duration of your event to set-up facility equipment, monitor event activity, maintain the building, tear down facility equipment, sweep and mop. Our staff does not decorate for you, greet your guests, cater or bartend, babysit unattended children, etc.
Rental Equipment / Storage Information
Overnight, pre- and post-storage at the facility is unavailable unless pre-requested and pre-approved by the Tibbetts Creek Manor.
Renters are responsible for all rental items brought into the facility or its grounds for the duration of the rental items stay. Renters are responsible for the set-up and take-down of all their rental items.
Unless approved and arranged, all items brought into the facility must exit the facility at the close of your contracted rental period. All items brought in for a rental event must be marked for identification purposes to ensure return. All rental equipment must arrive at the beginning of your rental for set-up and exit the facility at the end of your rental. During your event, supplies can be stored in the garage.
Internet and Phone Access
The facility offers wireless and wired Internet and phone line access. There are no Internet access codes needed to access the system. If you plan to plug-in to our Internet or phone connections (with credit card machines especially), we suggest testing your technology with our system in advance.
Heating System Rental, Deliveries and Storage
If you would like to provide heating under our tent on the deck we allow patio umbrella heaters or indirect forced air heaters. The side-walls are typically on the tent from mid-October to mid-May. However it depends on the weather, our scheduled events and the availability of our City crew to install.
These are not your standard umbrella patio type heaters or space heaters. They are industrial, indirect fired diesel heaters. They will burn approximately 2 gallons per hour on a moderate setting and will increase the space 10 to 15 degrees every hour, with a two-hour maximum.
Please direct your system questions to the customer service agents at the company, and book the heaters and arrange delivery / pick-up through them as well. They can also provide you with price estimates. It is your responsibility as a renter to install and operate the unit; however our staff will be on-site for assistance.
- Call for price quote. Prices fluctuate based on prices of diesel and consumption.
- Prices include delivery, pick-up, rental and diesel.
It is your responsibility as a renter to install and operate the unit. City staff are not permitted to handle third-party rental items due to liability. Our staff will be on-site for verbal guidance. We will provide overnight storage of this unit because these companies typically don't deliver Saturdays or Sundays. If you are planning to order a unit, please call us to see when a good time for the company to deliver and pick-up the unit will be.
City Sign Ordinances
Sign permits are required. This is enforced by the City's code compliance officer. IMC Section 18.11.460 states:
- A total of four off-premise signs are allowed under the provisions of a signed Tibbetts Creek Manor Use Agreement. Signs used both off-premise and on City property must meet the same requirements.
- Signs must be A-frames.
- Signs are not provided by the City.
- No signs with stakes can be pounded into the ground.
- A-frames must be no more than 6 feet square per face and 4 feet in height and non-illuminated.
Appearance of A-frame signs shall be maintained in an aesthetically good condition. Professional lettering and graphics in common typefaces on plywood are allowed. Handwritten A-frames, on cardboard or with irregular lettering, are prohibited.
- No sign shall be placed on or above the public rights-of-way (this includes sidewalks and bicycle lanes), nor shall signs be allowed in the planting areas of traffic islands, including but not limited to those located at the intersections of Front Street and Gilman Boulevard, and Front and Clark streets.
Approved locations for A-frames are as follows: I-90 off ramps, the corner of Northwest Sammamish Road and Southeast 56th Street, and the intersection of Southeast 56th Street and State Route 900.
- No signage can be placed on traffic islands.
- A-frames shall not be located on sidewalks.
- A-frames shall be located on private property; provided, however, where private property does not exist A-frames may be displayed on public rights of way upon receipt of a special use permit and payment of a special use permit fee(s).
- A-frames are permitted on City property, including the grounds of Tibbetts Creek Manor, provided that they shall not create a hazard to either pedestrians or motorists by blocking vision or movement of people or vehicles.
- Signs are permitted during day of the event only and must be taken down immediately at the close of the event. For multi-day events, your signage must be removed at the close of each day and reset the next morning.
- One banner may be attached to the Tibbetts Creek Manor entryway fence one day prior to your event (if it's is closed to the public) or one week prior (if it's open to the public); however approval by facility coordinator must be received, as overlapping advertising cannot take place. No banners may be erected on any other part of the property including on entryway signage or attached to trees or the Manor building itself.
For signage outside of the above provisions, contact the City of Issaquah Permit Center at 425-837-3100.